We provide audiology services for children and adults across East and North Hertfordshire and West Essex.
- We are currently not open for routine appointments due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We are supporting colleagues in other areas as required and seeing urgent referrals.
- You are not able to collect hearing aid batteries from the usual locations, however if you contact us by email, post or telephone, we will be happy to post you supplies of batteries and tubing.
- We can repair your hearing aid by post, please send it to us at Audiology, St Margaret’s, The Plain, Epping, CM16 6TN.
- We are planning for how we are to safely re-open to protect our patients and our people. In the meantime, if you are an existing patient and would like to be added to the waiting list to be seen when we re-open, please contact the department.
Some of the services we offer:
- Tinnitus therapy service
- Bilateral hearing aid fittings
- Routine and complex audiological assessment rehabilitation for adults
- Routine audiological assessment for all children
- Audiological rehabilitation for children over three years old
- Refer to local ear, nose and throat colleagues
- Diagnostic auditory brainstem response testing for neonates from the NHS-P screening team
We run outpatient clinics at the following sites:
- The Princess Alexandra Hospital, Harlow
- St Margaret's Hospital, Epping
- Herts and Essex Hospital, Bishops Stortford
Practising for my hearing test (children)