We provide audiology services for children and adults across east and north Hertfordshire and west Essex.
- We are open and able to see routine patients by appointment only. Please do not attend the department without an appointment.
- You are able to drop your hearing aid off for repair at either Herts and Essex Hospital, or St. Margaret's Hospital.
- If you require batteries or hearing aid spare parts, please contact the department on 01279 827126, email@example.com or by letter to Audiology, St. Margaret's, The Plain, Epping, CM16 6TN. We currently supply one year's worth of batteries to patients for free, by post.
Some of the services we offer:
- Tinnitus therapy service
- Bilateral hearing aid fittings
- Routine and complex audiological assessment rehabilitation for adults
- Routine audiological assessment for all children
- Audiological rehabilitation for children over three years old
- Refer to local ear, nose and throat colleagues
- Diagnostic auditory brainstem response testing for neonates from the NHS-P screening team
We run outpatient clinics at the following sites:
- The Princess Alexandra Hospital, Harlow
- St Margaret's Hospital, Epping
- Herts and Essex Hospital, Bishops Stortford
Practising for my hearing test (children)