Mental and emotional wellbeing
We have a wide range of support, including
- Trained Mental Health First Aiders, who are our PAHT people, to support you
- Health and wellbeing champions to promote activities across PAHT
- In-house occupational health services with the ability to self-refer
- Employee assistance programme (EAP) provided by Vita Health, offering confidential information, advice and support for our people.
- Here for you psychological support service for all our people.
- Chaplaincy listening service with our dedicated hospital chaplains
- We have six Freedom to Speak Up Guardians who are here to support you with raising a concern, and are working to introduce a variety of methods on how to access the service.
- Menopause support for all our people and working towards accreditation
- Access to wellbeing Apps
- Long-term condition support for long COVID and menopause
- The Alex Lounge, a hub for you to meet colleagues and relax together, to take some time out for yourself, or to join one of the health and wellbeing sessions