We have a wide range of finanical wellbeing support, including:
- Vivup, our staff benefits platform where you will have access to a car lease scheme, a cycle scheme, hundreds of discounts, plus our health and wellbeing offers
- BlueLightCard and HealthService Discounts, as a member of the NHS you will gain access to discounts on everything from holidays to the high street, car insurance, mobile phones and so much more
- We've arranged an exclusive travel discount with Arriva
Pay and annual leave
- Minimum of 27 days of annual leave, rising after five and 10 years of NHS service, plus bank holidays
- Pay that reflects your ability and responsibilities, matched to a pay band and subject to London fringe weighting.
- Pay enhancements for any unsocial hours, shifts and overtime work you do
- Maternity, paternity and sick pay entitlements and flexible working options
NHS Pension Scheme
The NHS Pension Scheme is one of the most comprehensive and generous schemes in the UK. Contributions are tax-free and membership provides valuable protection for your family, including life assurance and a pension if you are too ill to work. Membership is automatic when you join the NHS and as your employer, we pay contributions equal to 20.6% of your salary towards the cost of your pension. We also provide retirement planning courses to help you understand your options for the end of your career.
For more details about the NHS Pension Scheme, please see the NHS Pensions website: www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/nhs-pensions