We care for patients with hearing impairments and tinnitus.
We provide Audiology services for children and adults across East and North Hertfordshire and West Essex.
Our office is based in the Outpatients department in St Margaret's Hospital in Epping; however, we also run clinics in Herts and Essex Hospital in Bishops Stortford and the Princess Alexandra Hospital in Harlow.
Some of the services we offer:
- Tinnitus therapy service.
- Bilateral hearing aid fittings.
- Routine and complex audiological assessment rehabilitation for adults.
- Routine audiological assessment for all children.
- Audiological rehabilitation for children over three years old.
- Refer to local Ear, Nose and Throat colleagues.
- Diagnostic Auditory Brainstem Response testing for neonates from the NHS-P Screening team.
Meet the team
|Manager and Clinical Lead|
|Lead Paediatric Audiologist|
Service Manager, Natalie Vidler
Please call 01279 827126. We are sorry that it may difficult to get through to us at busy times. Earlier and later in the day tend to be better times to call us.
From Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm.