At The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust we welcome your views on the care we provide. Feedback of all kinds allows us to make improvements to our services and praise those areas which you feel excel.
Let us know what you think of us.
What experience have you had?
What does the hospital do well?
Would you recommend this hospital to friends and relatives?
Is there anything you would like to see changed?
Have you got any concerns?
There are a number of ways you can provide feedback to us, either formally or informally. These include:
1. Speaking to staff on duty to discuss your concerns or praise for an individual member of the team.
2. Speaking to the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) in person. PALS are located on the ground floor of the hospital, near the main entrance or by sending an e-mail regarding your concern or compliment to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Contacting the Patient Experience Team on email@example.com and telling us about your experience. You can also thank a member of staff, suggest how we can make improvements or log a formal complaint.
4. Contacting the Communications Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) to suggest changes you would like to see which would improve your experience of using the hospital.
5. Filling out a Compliments form which can be found around the hospital or ask a member of staff for one.
6. Visiting NHS Choices (www.nhs.uk/pah) to add your comment. NHS Choices is a central website for all NHS Organisations enabling anyone to add comments about their experiences of the NHS.
For more information on how to feedback comments, suggestions, concerns or a complaint please click on the relevant link on the left.
If, for any reason, you need to send a message to a secure email address please email tpa-tr.PatientExperience@nhs.net and follow up with a call to check receipt, using a password protected document to ensure complete security.