How our Trust is led
Our Trust is clinically led - that means that nurses and doctors are involved in all decisions that affect the hospital and all our services are accountable to senior doctors known as Associate Medical Directors.
The Trust Board ensures that the hospital meets our objectives. The Trust Board includes "Non-Executive directors" who are experienced people from the private sector and members of our executive team including our Chief Executive, Chief Nurse and Chief Medical Officer.
The Trust Board meets in public once a month and you are welcome to attend the meeting. Please let the Head of Corporate Affairs know (email@example.com) if you would like to attend and if you wish to submit a question to the Board. You may ask pre-submitted questions at the Board meeting but you are not allowed to contribute to the discussion.
The Trust Board has a number of committees that monitor the operational and financial performance of the organisation as well as matters relating to the quality and safety of our services.
The Trust's Strategic Objectives
- Quality and patient safety: delivering great patient outcomes and personalised care
- Operational performance: delivering all regulatory and national operating standards
- Managing our resources: delivering value through improved efficiency and increased productivity
- Engaging with and developing our people: delivering great opportunities through learning, research and innovation
- Planning our future with partners: delivering on our commitments and ensuring an organisation fit the future